Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Miss Her

   I miss someone that always be there with me . But not now anymore , she embarrassed me at the facebook. i can't tell you who is it , because many my friends know this girl.  She gave me long message until my inbox get full :(. Poor little girl , she doesn't know what really happened between the message that I've gave Afarina yesterday . I want to explained the truth but she keeps avoiding from listening it . i don't know if actually she want to cover her line or not but sure that was not my fault. I think she's the one who started the fight. Unfortunately she doens't want to friend with me anymore .Hmm like i care. Anyway thanks because you and i are not in the same school  on 2011. I hope you cun enjoy your good life Nur Kamilia

No comments:

Post a Comment